Sunday, October 5, 2008

Anticipation!

I am looking forward to a great mini vacation with Jeff. We started a tradition of going to St. George for our Birthdays and Anniversary celebrations. This year we will be going in October. We are going to attend a play in Cedar City then off to Tuacahn to see Les Miserables. We will also attend the St. George Temple, an outdoor concert, Art show and play miniature golf. I am so excited. Jeff is away on a fire right now so my anticipation is growing. It is good to have something to look forward to. Makes me feel young again. I am so glad that we can do this and spend some good time together just being the two of us. Well I hope to begin writing on my blog weekly again. So come back and visit again. Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Sondra said...

Hello dear sweet Lisa girl! I am so glad that you are getting away with your sweetheart! What a lovely vacation that will be and I know that the two of you really do deserve it! I hope that you have the most relaxing and wonderful time.

Tiff and I were both surprised and glad to see that you had posted. I've been checking back now and again, hoping that you would.

Amy said...

Hi! Hey I am sitting here being so excited for you and we are doing the same thing! LOL When are you going? We are leaving this wend. afternoon and coming home on Saturday! Maybe we will see you there. What outdoor concert is going on and art show? I would love more info on them!
I'm so glad to see you are blogging again. Come and check out my blog and leave a comment. It is always more fun when people are leaving comments. I will look forward to seeing pictures of you and Jeff on your mini vacation.
Love, Amy