Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The dawn of a new life!

I feel that I need to make changes in my life. So currently I am looking into all facets and trying to see where I am in need of a change. Something to make a difference in my life. One for the better that is, I don't want to make a change for the worse. One change I need to make now, is how I use my TIME. I want so many things; a better relationship with my Savior, I give Him so little of my TIME. I want to GIVE Him more. So I am getting my life organized. So that I can spend more TIME praying, reading my scriptures, pondering them. I really want to have them in my mind, so that I may use them more, in my daily life. I want more TIME with my husband. To really sit down and talk about life, what he thinks, feels, wants. We used to do that before we let TIME get away from us. So many times life calls us and we are off and running. There is so much I want to share with my children before they leave home and start their own journey. I need to find TIME to do the right choices for my life not just the good choices. There is so much good out there, but is it right. I look at the hours of the day sometimes and I wonder where it all goes. I have wasted TIME, and I can never get it back. I am making a commitment to not waste a minute more. I want to use up all my TIME in a great way. I want to help my children to use their TIME wisely and they wont have to wonder about where it all went. I am looking forward to a new day, a longer day. One, in which my greatest joys will be fulfilled. Hope your days are long and filled with all the TIME you need to fulfill what you desire.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Lisa,
These are great thoughts. Thanks for sharing. I agree with you ideas ecspecially the one about improving the realationship we have with our Heavenly Father. I need to spend more time doing the things that is takes to do that also. Boy can I also relate to wanting more time with your husband. Mine is gone so much and our realationship gets put on the back burner way more than I would like.
How is your school going this year? I hope is working like you had planned. Tell you kids and hubby hello for me! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey my baby girl, looks like you hit another home run honey. This looks good and I enjoy reading about you and the family. I just don't know why. Love you a whole heap, and I am proud of you.
Your Papa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Sometimes it doesn't seem like 4 years since we parted in Ely! You are still such a positive influence in my life. Zachary turned 6 on the 24th, and I can't look at him without knowing how you helped shape his first 2 years. I wish we lived a bit closer so you could see what a cool little doodles he is turning out to be. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
xoxo, Shawna
p.s. Zach asked Santa for a drip gardening system for Christams. I'm not sure if Santa makes those in the North Pole!